Friday, September 9, 2011

My First


My first

We all remember our first. First kiss, first love, first... I am celebrating my first pair of Levi's. As an obese person, I wasn't able to fit into name brand clothing. At last, I can fit into Levi's 550s. I love the fit - they are comfortable. They don't get saggy after wearing them for a while --they fit me perfectly for the length of the day. I love the true blue denim color too. This pair has an extra special meaning because my mother bought them for me. As I continue to shed the pounds, I will start to eye designer name brand jeans like, True Religion and Ed Hardy, but Levi's are classics and I'll never, ever forget my first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News