Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The return of Healthy Cooking 101

Whoa! 25 folks turned out to check out my techniques for whipping up Asian Lettuce Wraps. I think it went really well.  They soaked up my cooking techniques, raved over how good and fresh everything was, and laughed at my jokes. There are a couple of things I will fine tune for future classes, but all in all - yeah!

Thanks to everyone for coming out - hope to see you again - maybe this Friday. Eh?  A HUGE thanks to Chuck's for having me, us. I'll let the photos tell the rest. Enjoy!

Next class: Friday, September 16th @ 6 p.m. - Mediterranean lettuce wraps














No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News