- Starbucks inside grocery stores. An open invitation for you to consume a few hundred EMPTY calories while you shop. Shopping and sipping on a sugary liquid crack drink. SMH. Even more disturbing, when you buy your kid one too.
- Subway "Eat Fresh". Huh? Deli meat is full of carcinogens. And, I'm sure the press board type from Subway must just be... I find it somewhat odd though that the American Heart Association endorses them. Oh and the Subway by my house has a 24-Hour drive-thru.
- Little Caesar's Large Pepperoni pizza for five bucks. Do I really need to spell this out? You get what you pay for! Heavy, heavy sigh. They also have a drive-thru.
- Microwave popcorn. Disgusting. Have you ever looked at what's in the bag? And, seriously now it's to the point we can't even take a few minutes to pop, popcorn on the stove.
- Candy sales. I see more and more candy sale ads. You know that cheap candy, Reese's, M&M's, etc. 3 for $1.
Man, oh, man folks. They really have a clever way of marketing this stuff to us - mainly making it cheap and convenient. Please be smarter about your choices - it may cost more up front but in the long run - you're worth it! Dah, dah, dah...