Wednesday, July 27, 2011

The weight is over

Lovin' life!

Good news, at last! The weight is over I've finally broke the latest plateau. The scale is heading in the right direction - 2 lbs. Phew. It's been at least six weeks, I think maybe longer.  I'm ecstatic about the weight loss, but more importantly I'm happy about the way I feel! I feel freaking amazing.

Non-weight related milestones:
  • Last week, I successfully made it to the gym five (5)days - first time since accident/surgery
  • I OWN the bike
  • I really, really dialed in on my diet 
  • I didn't allow myself to become discouraged -- I stayed focused with a positive, this too shall pass attitude  





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News