Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Worn out


My undies are downright embarrassing. They are big, saggy, and
raggedy. I mean, really. I've lost multiple pant sizes so there too big and to boot they have lost the elasticity. Sometimes they bunch all up in my pants and a few times I've had to pull them up because I started to lose them as I was walking. Yup, it's pretty bad. So bad even my teenaged daughter has commented on them. She's even offered to buy me new ones. I really ought to be ashamed of myself. I guess it's time to get rid of the extra big undies and get some smaller more attractive ones. Eventually, I'll be Victoria Secret bound but first things first -- throw out the worn out undies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News