Thursday, July 7, 2011

Weight It Out

I've been through this umpteen times before. I'm focused. Doing all the right things: Eating healthy and balanced. My exercise regimen is on point. But, the numbers on the scale just aren't moving. In the past, I would panic. Change the batteries. Declare the scale broke, but not anymore I'm an old veteran at this. This my friends is a plateau. Sure, it's a little frustrating. Really though I find it rather amusing. The human body is an amazing machine. So I just keep on doing all the right things and maybe shake up my routine some.  One day soon out of nowhere the numbers will again start to drop.  For now, I'll relish in the fact that I've broken through stalemate periods like this before to the tune of 170 lbs. forever gone. Reminder to self: Just weight it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News