Thursday, August 18, 2011

Annual cleanse

I'm feeling mighty fine! Yesterday, I completed a 14-day Supreme Cleanse. Since I've been on a mission to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle cleansing my body of toxins and pollutants with the use of a cleanse has become an annual affair  Not only does cleansing remove toxins and pollutants, but I personally like cleansing because of the suggested dietary changes (no dairy, wheat, chocolate, beef, etc.). It's just really a nice clean way of eating and the body sure seems to appreciate it. I guess, it's like a little vacay for the body.

This year, I purchased my cleanse kit from Whole Foods: Gaia Herbs Supreme Cleanse. The products were gentle yet effective -- my skin is a glow and I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News