Monday, August 1, 2011

Hello, August!

Summer Solstice SymbolsOh, sweet August, I greet you with great enthusiasm and quite the to-do-list. I'm partial to August because it's the month I was born.  In nineteen days, I'll celebrate my 39th birthday. One year away from my big "Fit By Forty," goal.  But, let me not get ahead of myself -- I have a way of doing that - plenty to do before that date.

This August really is going to trump others because there are some positive life changing events happening this month. I hate to be so secretive with y'all I just want to make sure I have all the details firmed up before I share the news about the changes forthcoming - y'all understand, right? Although I anticipate certain things to happen I realize the Universe will work them out or not. With that said, I will do my part to work on the things that I directly have control over - diet and exercise routine. So this month it's time to up the ante. I'm so sick of being stuck in this body. Enough said. Anyhoo, I have two meetings today and may be able to share at least some news tomorrow. I declare August 2011 as SPECTAULAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News