Friday, August 19, 2011

Celebrating!

Tomorrow's my 39th birthday as I reflect, it's been quite a year. I have so many reasons to celebrate!

  • A beautiful daughter
  • Wonderful parents and family
  • Positive, supportive, loving friends
  • I rehabbed a fractured tibia and did NOT gain a single pound - lost 10 
  • A successful blog with the best followers
  • A bright future in public speaking or wherever the path leads me
  • And, of course, my health! To date, I've lost 170 lbs. and counting... I feel great!

This weekend, I'm going to let my hair down. It's time to partay!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News