Friday, August 26, 2011

Ebb and flow

I seem to be flyin' on high and then boom! I hit a brick wall. Up. Down. In. Out. I guess, it's the natural ebb and flow of life. I truly, don't know why I feel sad. I just kinda do. So rather than read too much into it or try to talk myself out of feeling blue.  I'm just embracing my sadness as it lets me know I'm human. I know how to feel and emote. Don't worry no chocolate chip cookies are needed.
**Afterthought:

I guess maybe the term sad, blue, or melancholy may be to extreme of words. Perhaps somedays I'm just lower energy than others. Heck, there's no possible way to fly high everyday, right? Now, if I go days feeling kinda low then maybe I need to re-evaluate but otherwise I'll just chock it up to the normal ebb and flow of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News