Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lights! Camera! Action!

Wonderful people,

So much has happened since the inception of Farewell Fatso! -- just over a year ago. And, things have really picked up in the past month: My weight loss success story made front page of The Columbian, I made my motivational speaking debut, blog traffic has increased, and today I'll appear live on AM NW.

I can honestly say when I started blogging I never knew what it would become other than a place for me to rant and rave. Never did I imagine it would come to this. This has become about motivating, inspiring, encouraging, and helping others. This has been an amazing journey -- and, ironically it's not so much about what I've lost, but instead it's about EVERYTHING I've gained. In the midst of losing 170 lbs. I've become a confident, vibrant, fit, woman who has a huge network of supportive, positive people rooting for me. I'm honored, humbled, proud, and tickled pink.

Enough with the sentiment, I have to get to the studio. See you in a little bit.

Much love,

Chrisetta

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News