Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Seattle University here I come!

Honored. Humbled. Super excited. I've been invited back to Seattle University my alma mater to be featured in SU Magazine. The university that awarded me a bachelor's degree in journalism. The college that challenged me and urged me to grow. The place where I finally had to take a deep look at myself will feature me in their 2012 Winter edition. I've had some press lately, but by far this will be the most meaningful. So here I come Seattle University. I will proudly take on the stairs that intimidated me as an obese person and walk briskly up the hills that alluded me.Oh yeah, and best believe I'm going to sit in an attached desk/chair while I'm on campus.

If I'm dreamin' please don't wake me up. Seattle in 7 days - Wednesday, September 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News