Friday, May 6, 2011

My Post-Recovery Wish List

Hooray! This Sunday, I get to lose my crutches part-time. I still have a ways to go before I'm fully recovered, but with hard work and good favor. I'll be back in action soon. I was thinking of the first things I want to do once I'm able. Here they are:

  • Starting with a dynamic warm-up, a kick butt full-body, cardio workout (Including push-ups, squats, lunges, deadlifts, modified pull ups, snatches, and the Farmer's Walk). I'll end the session with a jog on the treadmill with my French rap music blarin'.
2/12/11 - My final jog at Mt.Tabor Park before my accident 
  • A visit to Mt.Tabor Park where I'll take on all five hilly miles, and 300+ stairs just like I did a week before my injury.
  • Dance the night away at my favorite Reggae club.
See, I really don't ask for much. I'm thinking my wishes will come true. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News