Monday, May 9, 2011

My Story, Our Story - Part II

I hate to beat a dead horse, but the more I think about this, this really doesn't have to be all about me. Nor should it be. My story could very well be your story.

After reading a Farewell Fatso's followers email late Friday a light bulb came on.I thought my goodness all along I had a plan for Farewell Fatso! and the direction it was going. When I introduced Farewell Fatso! I wanted it to be a HUGE movement for childhood obesity. I was going to get hundreds, thousands of followers on my blog and Facebook page, receive national attention, and begin working with Michelle Obama - uh huh. That is exactly what I envisioned. But, over the course of the months I've read your countless comments, emails, etc. and  you're compelling Farewell Fatso! to go in another direction. Although, if Michelle Obama calls I'll listen.

My story, our story is going to become a monthly featured item. Where YOU can share your story of weight loss and fitness. Keep all the stories of how I inspired and motivated you coming and if you haven't written in yet this is your opportunity to do so. Tell me a little about yourself and your journey in 1000 words or less. Also, please provide before and after photos. Each month I'll randomly select a story to feature. C'mon y'all I know you're out there. You've been reading about me for months. It's time for YOU to share your story. I'll help. Email your stories to: FarewellFatso@gmail.com 




"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." ~ Zig Ziglar

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News