Sunday, May 15, 2011

Recovery journal and New School Sunday Dinner

                                                                                                                                   Lemon, rosemary, olive oil roasted chicken, warm spinach quinoa salad w/feta, and roasted tomatoes with olive oil and thyme -- sorry chicken, but they stole the show. 
Day 90: Slow moving, relaxing Sunday after a long week. I can't believe it's been 90 days since accident. My leg feels the best it's felt since the whole ordeal. I feel like the crutches are just that a "crutch." I think I should ditch them, maybe take them when I travel to make sure I don't get myself in a bind. Eh?


New School Sunday Dinner: Gone are the days of Sunday dinner with heavy gravies and dishes loaded with fats. Hello to healthy, lighter Sunday dinner. Nothing like sitting down with family after a long week, eating and catching up. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

The Obesity Epidemic is REAL!

The evidence of an epidemic is everywhere.

· Two-thirds, more than 190 million Americans are
overweight or obese.

· Obesity-related diseases are a $147 billion dollar
medical burden every year.

· Childhood obesity has tripled in the last thirty years


Source: CBS News